9.08.2013

roadtrips - travel - big cities - wanderlust


Minnesota  ↓


The most glorious 7th floor sunset I've ever seen.  ↓


Exploring an old house and it's gorgeous grounds  ↓


Skyway views  ↓  (May I just say it's the weirdest feeling being able to walk above moving cars?)


19th floor city views  ↓


An evening city walk  ↓


The roadtrip back to my little town  ↓



Last week my family and I road tripped to Minnesota and... I took way too many pictures.  But, I really enjoyed the experience of big city life and people watching and northern accents.  And tennis. (I know that has nothing to do with Minnesota travels, but-eh, anyway).  

I like roadtrips and travel and big cities and... I think I've contracted wanderlust. 
oh, and off topic, are any of you tennis fans?  If so, I think we should be best friends.

1 comment

  1. traveling to busy cities is always such an excitement to me because I live more so on the edge of a small town. the busyness & extent of it all is fun to take in & explore!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.