12.26.2012

christmas and snow




Well, Christmas is over and we had an almost white Christmas. Almost as in it started snowing when it was too dark to really see..

I happily spent the day with my lovely family. We opened gifts (many of them homemade), piled our plates to the very brim, shot each other with spud guns, and loudly cheered when the first snowflakes began to fall. We finished the day with a movie that I got for this year. The Long, Long Trailer is possibly the most humorous movie I've ever seen.

I hope your Christmas was full of many happy things!



"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11







6 comments

  1. That last photo is absolutely stunning. SO gorgeous. I am glad you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos! You are so talented and have got a great eye for pictures! Hope you had a merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! :)
    thank you for your kind words on my blog, "finding beauty". :) you have a lovely little nook over here! ;)

    the way I size my images on blogger is using this technique. {http://girldoesgeek.com/2012/02/how-to-make-all-images-the-same-size-automatically-on-blogger.html}, and then I adjust the height on the blog posts HTML. :) {Just go to "edit html" on your blog post, and search for "height".}

    Hope that helps... if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)

    xo | Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and by the way, I simply *love* the last 5 pictures of this post... especially the snow/bokeh one. ;) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I just found your blog through Mikailah's blog. :) I LOVE the snow one near the end with the sparkly bokeh, and the one of the road, and white fence. Gorgeous!
    -Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures as always & a beautiful recall of your year. <3

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.