2.18.2012

365 Days: Week 7


My old town..


Teacup made in England that I found in a flea market. One of my goals in life is to find as much stuff as I can not made in China.


Snow


Delicious Tapioca .. one of the many desserts on my birthday, aka Valentine's day. My wonderful birthday consisted of shopping, dinner with my family, and then watching Sergeant York at the end of the day. :)


Rainy day..



Lovely gal


Tree




Random question

What time period would you like to go back to, if given the chance? I chose the early nineteen hundreds, WW1 days. How about you ?

Please leave a comment! :)

3 comments

  1. Kaity Lynn3:56 PM

    Before the fall of man when everything was perfect and you could take walks with God in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your weekly posts!!

    And I would love to live in the 1950's... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kaity (is this Kaitlyn Hubbard?? :) ), that is indeed a wonderful time to live in, but hey, we get to live in eternity that way! :)

    @Giann, thank you dear! I enjoy doing it. And I think the 50s would be an extremely nifty time period. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.