10.28.2012

it's a beautiful thing

Please listen to this song while reading this post.

















My three year old niece plays quietly in the corner. My nephew takes a long gaze out the window and starts at my presence. Empty plates are pushed gently forward at our 12 foot long country table. Cold fingers are wrapping around steaming hot cocoa mugs. My six year old niece slips six smooth rocks into my jacket pocket. The sun is peeping quietly through the trees.

Life. It's such a beautiful thing.

5 comments

  1. I love your pictures and your words! We should get together soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giann, I miss you. We definitely need to get together soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. awww... I loved this post. What do you think life would be like without little kids??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so much peace visiting here. The pictures are amazing! Stopping by from Ann's place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, fellow TeenPacter!

    I'm so glad you happened upon my blog, so that I could happen upon yours!

    It's delightful and happy. Your pictures are lovely. Looking forward to more posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.