1.19.2013

according to instagram


I keep my Instagram set on private, but I thought I'd share a few pictures I've taken over these two weeks.  I must admit, instagramming is so much easier and quicker than writing out a whole blog post of edited pictures.  

My favorite picture would have to be the collage, which was taken yesterday.  My sister and I went to help my brother-in-law with the house he's building for our oldest sister and their three, perfect, angel children (I am a bit biased, them being my blood relatives and all, but they are the cutest, sweetest children I know).  My sister and I screwed half of their nifty, almost wrap-around porch and picked up excess wood pieces while the earthy fire crackled, the sun peeked through the trees, and the sharp wind bit through our coats.  My oldest sister then brought us some warm tea and chai, while my two darling nieces and tiny, perfect nephew played and laughed.  It was really perfect.  I love the outdoors.


P.S. Sorry for the blurriness of these pictures.  Instagram doesn't have the best of quality.

3 comments

  1. All that nature looks so beautiful! Makes me wish I lived farther from the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I actual like the blurriness. It gives the photos a vintage look about them.

    Lovely!

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phone that I am currently using (I lost my old sliding keyboard phone) is a flip phone. Oh yeah, not to mention that some girls in my dorm yesterday somewhat mocked me for my flip phone. People suck. But thats not the point. Ha ha. Anyway, being that I do not have a smart phone, I have never used instagram! But people always take such awesome pictures on their iPhones and post them. I am a bit jelly. I really love the first two, and the second to last one. You should post more of these! (:

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.