2.09.2013

hearts, items, n' such.

 
Image 1/ a darling quilted heart I found while antiquing.
 
Image 2/ Happy daily reminders.
 
Image 3/ My new iPhone background. 
 
Image 4/ Socks and wood floors.
 
Image 5/afternoon shadows.
 
Image 6/ Two mugs I found antiquing that I'm giving to my two angel nieces on Valentine's.
 
Image 7/ A coca cola drink acting as a vase.
 
It's almost Valentine's day!  I love Valentine's day.  Mainly and mostly because it's my birthday!  I was born Valentine's day, 1995.  I'm glad to be alive.
 
Have a lovely day!

5 comments

  1. Aw! Lovely post. Happy Valentine's Day, and also, Happy Birthday!! :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love to come here because it feels just like i'm in a book. for some reason. everything seems just right. perfectly original. and happy :) have a wonderful week Kailey,and i'll be back to wish you happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these post :)
    and happy birthday for you. 1995? you're so young

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Valentine's Day too. What romantic, soft pictures and a wonderful lifestyle, I especially like the afternoon shadows. :) Gorgeous blog. So thankful to have stumbled across it. Newest follower.
    Bella @ sea and salt
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! great photos!
    new follower!\
    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/
    please follow mine!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.