4.13.2013

we had a springy, quaint party under the pergola



For my sister's 21st birthday we decorated our pergola in quaint lights, set out darling fabric table clothes, and had a wonderful meal of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, homemade bread (made by yours truly), homemade peach and raspberry tea, and Baklava for dessert.  It was perfect and springy. (if you're wondering what Baklava is, this explains it pretty well)

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my lovely, classy, darling sister!  I think you're one of the classiest, prettiest ladies I know. :)

4 comments

  1. Aw, how cute is that little party?! Seriously in love with all the hanging lights everywhere :) I'm so glad y'all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pergola? Baklava? I'm coming to your house! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the purple/maroon colours in practically every picture. and I am definitely adding baklava to my list of things to try =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what sweet, happy little party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.