5.26.2013

country stores, country drives



I love country drives and country stores.  and I especially love the mennonite people who run this tiny country store. country life is so calm and peaceful. and country folks are so friendly.  I remember the first time I ever stepped on a metro (two years ago) , being sandwiched like sardines into strangers, I was thinking "I need air, space, southern hills and country drives." I don't know how people survive on metros. I was in complete shock with the amount of humans in one metro... I think I almost suffocated. I was raised in country life (I've never been on a plane, does that show you how southern I am?) and though I think I would enjoy city life, I'll always need a country drive. always..

cheers to the calm life!

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.