6.20.2013

roads, and skies, and the oxford comma, and good music



I love long stretches of road.  with flatlands and rolling hills and haybales.  and crystal clear blue skies and puffy white clouds. I love driving with endless road and picturesque views and good music

* * *

and, because blogger is randomly removing google friend connect, I made a Bloglovin' account. I actually don't like bloglovin', but since it's my only way of keeping up with lovely blogs, I caved in and made an account. if you can't live without my blog updates (kidding), feel free to follow my ole' blog via bloglovin'.

(oh and please forgive this really random, disorganized post)

5 comments

  1. in all honesty, your pictures and posts are always perfect. some other words? refreshing & lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 PM

    this is such a lovely post... <3 I love how you worded it and I agree with everything.
    also, thanks so much for following my blog :)
    hope you have a lovely week xoxo
    - Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Such a nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding other blogs by camera-armed people! Lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.