8.31.2014

the leibster award

Because I never like to post without a photo  ^^^


THE RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves by answering the questions the nominator has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
  • Choose 11 people (with less than 250 followers) and link to them in your post.
  • Go to their page and let them know.
  • No tag backs!


Thanks for the nomination, Sarah !


1) Why did you decide to start a blog?

Because I was eleven and I wanted a place to write and make a fool of myself.  Do yourself a favor and don't start a blog when you're eleven- I still cringe over what I used to write.

2) What did you want to do when you grew up?

A spy that saved the world from a nuclear disaster, a princess in Disneyworld, and a world famous actress. Let's just day I didn't dream small.

3) Do you have a favorite place to travel to?

Not really. But I'd love to go to Europe

4) What is the first memory that comes to mind when you think about ice-cream?

Let me set the stage for you, I was about nine eating lunch in a restaurant with my mother, sisters and grandma. I had been eyeing the ice-cream machine almost the entire time, scarfing down my food in a frenzied rush. After I was done eating I waited and waited for someone to take me to the machine and GET ME SOME ICECREAM. Still waiting, I turned and saw my grandma come around the corner with a grin holding my beloved ice-cream cone. I remember being extremely touched at my grandma's kindness that day.

5) What movie would you watch over and over again?

Sound of Music.  Cheesy, but come on, it taught me to beware of my mailman who may have nazi sympathies!

6) What is your favorite comfort food?

Chocolate, are you kidding.

7) If you had to be a storybook character who would you be and why?

Lucy- because who wouldn't want to escape our world for awhile and become queen and have fauns as friends and fight battles and live in a castle?

8) How would you describe your ideal morning?

6am solitude with a book, a blanket and a drawn curtain.

9) What is your ideal beverage and what conditions are the most ideal for drinking it?

Iced honey-sweetened peach green tea on a crisp Autumn day

10) What is your favorite quote or bible verse and why?

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life, in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalms 16:11
I was brought to this verse four times in just two weeks from four different people.

11) Do you have a favorite artist or type of music that inspires you to be productive?

okay, so what if I like to blast 50s swing music when I need to be productive about something.



I tag-
A Straight and Narrow Path
Just Kylie
Wander/Wonder
Acoustic Erin
Well Captured
LionHearted
Fifth Out of Ten
Falling in Love with Jesus
Main Street Corner

( okay, so I cheated a bit and only tagged nine people.. )

^^^ Here are my questions for you


1) What makes you passionately happy?

2) What is the biggest thing that people misunderstand about you?

3) The best dream you've ever had?

4) Favorite city that you've ever visited?

5) Does rainy weather make you grumpy or sad or morose or inspired or happy?

6) What do you do and why?

7) What do you like to do for fun?

8) If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?

9) Favorite childhood memory?

10) What is one wish that you've made that has come true?

11) If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

4 comments

  1. i didn't know that you've been writing on a blog since you're 11. i used to write in a note book. i know! i still cringe too reading what i wrote in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kailey. thank you so much. Will answer this ASAP.

      Delete
  2. YAY! I was going to start writing again because it helps slow down time, but I had no idea what to write about, and you have saved me! Thank you, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Several of those are answers are my favorites : D Glad you excepted the award. : )

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.